Come explore and immerse yourself in the captivating flavour of an authentic General Store. Our motto is “If we don’t have it, you don’t need it.” There is a little bit of everything – an abundant assortment of things you never even knew you needed yet!
Looking for a good read? We have rare books – from wild flower guides to historical journals and real-life adventure!
Tom Lymbery – proprietor, local historian, and member of the B.C Historical Society, is passionate about books … and history! Come spend some time learning about these hidden places.
Come visit us – you’ll be glad you did…
- Woodstoves & Fireplaces
- Chimney & Stove Pipe
- Tools & Hardware
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Fishing Gear & Tackle
- BC History Books
- Rope & Chain
- Kootenay Lake Nautical Charts
- Paint & Supplies
- Work Clothing & Safety Gear
- Penny Candy & Fireworks
- Gardening Tools & Supplies
- Camping Gear & Tarps
- Gloves, Rubber Boots & Flip-flops
- Bear Bangers & Bear Spray
- Propane and Acetylene
- Wide Selection of Axes & Handles
- A friendly smile & a Great Cup of Coffee